Peace Village Festival 2023
The Magic Is Back!
Help Out for Several Hours a Day
During, Just Prior to, and/or Right After the Event
Dear Prospective Peace Village Festival (PVF) Volunteers and Returning PVF and Inlakesh Volunteers,
Peace Village Festival is a Community Event, with most of the work being done on a volunteer basis. If you would like to help in any way, please let us know. You are invited to join one of our co-creation teams. Maybe you’d like to help set up our Peace Village during the day and a half prior to the event: Thursday, June 22 – Friday, June 23. We will also need quite a few volunteers to be part of the Peace Village Festival teams during the event. And we will need volunteers to help with take down and clean up after the festival on Monday, June 26th.
There are several new changes for this year’s volunteer agreement, which are noted below.
What you receive for Volunteering for each 4-hour shift: (4 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday, 3 hour shifts on Friday, which is a partial festival day, and 5 hour shifts pre- and post-event.)
- One Full Day Admission (for the day of your choice) to Peace Village Festival (6pm – 11pm Friday, 11am – 11pm Saturday, 11am – 10:30pm Sunday) including access to all Yoga, Workshops, Music (except for the Late Nite Dances in the Community Room on Friday and Saturday Nights), Song Circles, our Artisans Village, Food Vendors, and so much more!
- Access to the Late Night Music in the Casbah Pavilion ~ There will be a late night song circle in the Casbah Pavilion on Saturday night.
What is NOT included:
- Camping is NOT Included… Unless, you are committed to volunteering for all 3 days of the festival (Fri, Sat, Sun), plus for one additional 4-hour shift… so for 4 x 3-hour shifts + a 3-hour Friday shift total
- Pool and Spa Passes are not part of the work trade – They may be purchased at the event for $15 per Day or $40 for Fri/Sat/Sun (for: Hot Mineral Springs, Warm Swimming Pool Dry Sauna, Steam Room and Showers ~ all onsite at our venue: Jackson WellSprings.
- Admission to the Late Nite Dances is not included. There are Late Nite Electronic Dance and Pool Parties both Friday and Saturday Nights, 10:30pm – 2:15am in the Community Room and Pool/Spa. Because the space is very limited, we are unable to include this as part of the volunteer exchange (or in any other trades we make). Tickets are available for purchase for $30/night(in advance or $35 at the event, if there are any tickets left at that time. Volunteers Do have free access to the late nite music in the Casbah Pavilion on Saturday night.
- Meals Are Not Provided ~ We will have snacks available. Drinking Water will be available free onsite. Please bring your own food or be prepared to purchase meals. Please bring your own water bottle. If this is a deal breaker, we apologize. All our expenses have gone up and it is not feasible for us to provide meals.
Volunteering is a very rewarding way of experiencing a festival. It is all about creating a vibration of service, connection, and community. We are all part of the festival, but as a Volunteer, you are being asked to help “Make the Show Happen.”
It truly Takes a Village to Create a Village, and we are very grateful to you for offering your time, attention, and integrity towards this wonderful event! Volunteering is a time-honored way of performing community service.
We are very grateful that you want to share your energy with our CommUnity.
Please fill out our Volunteer Application: HERE.
“For it is in giving that we receive.”
~ St. Francis of Assisi ~