Peace Village Festival
June 23-25, 2023
Vendor Agreement & Online Vendor Application
1) Right to Sell: Peace Village Festival (PVF) grants You, the Vendor, the right to sell, distribute, display, or provide ~ and Vendor agrees to sell, distribute, display, or provide ~ at the market site, only the items and/or services listed and described on the Vendor Application: nothing else, especially no food (unless, of course, you are applying for a food booth).
2) Booth Space: PVF will provide space at the festival site for the exclusive use of the Vendor. Space is a 10’x10′ piece of ground: you provide your own tables, chairs, canopy, and/or other accoutrements.
3) Cost of Booth: Non-Food Booth 10’x10′ ~ Tier-1: $300, until June 3rd. / Non-Food Booth 10’x10′ Tier-2: $350, from June 4th-June 16th. A few 10′ Wide x 20′ Deep booths are available: Non-Food Booth 10’x20′ ~ Tier-1: $375 / Tier-2: $425. We also have a few Food Booths available. You will find pricing and descriptions for Food Booth in the form below. Payment can be made by Check, Money Order, Venmo, PayPal or Credit Card.
4) Electricity at the site is very limited. If you need electricity, please let us know on your application form what you need it for and how much you need (in watts). Each non-food booth is allotted a maximum of 200 Watts of Electricity, only if it is included on your application and paid for in advance. PLEASE bring a 25′ extension cord and—if you need more than one outlet—a power strip. $15 extra for electricity for non-food booths / $25 extra for electricity for food booths. Food Vendors, please talk to us about your electricity needs and if you need a special outlet to plug into.
5) Vendor shall pay PVF the agreed upon amount for the use of the designated space. 1st: Submit your application with your preferred payment method, but not payment yet. 2nd: Receive our confirmation email with simple instructions on how to submit your payment. Booths must be paid in full with payment received by us by June 3rd for Tier 1 Pricing. Booths must be paid in full with payment received by us by June 16th for Tier 2 Pricing.
6) Set Up Friday Morning: Vendor agrees to set up his/her booth in the designated space on Friday, June 23rd, between 10:00am–4:00pm. Booths must be fully set up and open for business by 5:30pm on Friday and by 12:00pm on Saturday & Sunday. All vehicles must be moved out of the back meadow area and parked in the parking lot by 4:00pm Friday, and vehicles will remain out of the back meadow area until after the end of the show on Sunday night, after all attendees have left (which will be around 11:00pm or 11:30pm Sunday). No overnight parking in the back meadow area.
7) Market Hours: Vendor agrees to have his/her booth open for business for the full time of the artisans’ market from 6:00pm until at least 9:00pm Friday, and 12:00pm until at least 9:00pm Saturday & Sunday. If Vendor has lights, they are welcome and encouraged to stay open until 11:00pm Friday and Saturday, and 10:30pm Sunday, when the main stage music ends, or a little later if there are still shoppers around.
8) Break Down: No cars will be allowed back into the meadow area until after the end of the show on Sunday night, after all attendees have left (which will be around 11:00pm or 11:30pm on Sunday, June 25th). Vendor agrees to break down his/her booth and remove everything they brought with them from the site by 1:00am Monday morning, or by special arrangement with our vendor coordinator, by 12 noon on Monday, June 26th.
9) Vendor Camping: The vendor fee includes camping for 2 people in or behind your booth. Camping at your booth is highly recommended for optimal booth security. Please mark on your vendor app if you will be camping at your booth, and if so, if 1 other person will be joining you, and if so, what there name is.
10) Pool & Spa passes are extra: $15- per person per day/$40 per person for Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Pool and Spa are closed Monday for cleaning. Each person needs their own Pool/Spa pass, if they want to use those facilities: warm swimming pool, hot mineral soaking pool, steam bath, dry sauna, and hot showers.
11) Event Passes: Included in your vendor fee, you will receive 2 weekend camping passes (w/o pool/spa/showers passes and w/o tickets to the late nite electronic dances). You may purchase extra weekend camping passes or 3-day passes (w/o camping or spa) only for helpers at your booth, not for guests. There is a max of 4 passes per booth: the 2 that are included + up to 2 that you can purchase. See the Online Vendor Application below for prices.
12) Vendor shall keep their booth area clean and sanitary at all times. Vendor shall be responsible for removing any and all trash, recycling, and compost from his/her booth and surrounding area, and disposing of it in the designated containers provided onsite. We need to leave the meadow and the whole venue spotless. Please help us by making sure your vendor area is immaculate when you leave.
13) Vendor is responsible for providing the entire contents of his/her booth including, but not limited to: decorations and fixtures needed to complete his/her booth, including a Canopy for shade—which is ESSENTIAL—and tables, chairs, display racks, signs, low-power lighting, extension cords, etc.
14) Vendor is responsible for complying with all county fire & safety regulations, and ~ for food booths ~ health department requirements. Food Booths must have a temporary restaurant permit, and at least one person in the booth needs to have a food handler’s license. Please be sure to get these from the Jackson County Health Department well in advance of the festival. They generally come and check on our food vendors the first day of the festival, and we don’t want them shutting you down.
15) Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Peace Village Festival, Jackson WellSprings LLC, Health Research Institute, Larry Morningstar, Joseph Lian, Gerry Lehrburger, Beverly Lehrburger, Angela Blackwell, and/or their directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers harmless from any claims or causes of action arising out of, or in any way connected with, the activities of the Vendor, or sale by the Vendor to the attendees of its products and/or services at PVF.
16) If in the judgment of PVF the operation of the booth or the quality of the merchandise or services does not meet the requirements of this agreement, or if the vendor is in default of any other term of this agreement, PVF may terminate this agreement in part or in its entirety at any time. (We have never had to do this, and hope never to need to, but we do reserve this right.)
17) Vendor may terminate this agreement at any time prior to the event with the understanding that all fees paid to PVF will be forfeited by Vendor. Once set up at the event, vendor agrees to stay fully set up for the full event, until at least 9:00pm Sunday (or preferably until 10:30pm if you have lights).
18) Sales or Distribution of the following items are prohibited: alcohol, illegal substances, animals, guns, other weapons, and toy weapons. Please do not bring any food or beverages to sell unless you are registered as a Food Vendor.
19) No Dogs, No Alcohol, and No Drugs at the Artisans Market or anywhere at PVF or on the premises of our venue, Jackson Wellsprings.
20) TO HONOR THE CHILDREN: If you like, feel free to have at your booth a free activity for children. This can be very simple, such as a game, a project, or any activity… even stickers or balloons to give away… no sugar or artificially sweetened candies or beverages please. This has been a fun and widely popular aspect of this festival. Thank you for honoring the children!
Please carefully read the above Vendor Agreement and the Online Vendor Application below. All the info you need should be here, or elsewhere on this site. If you have further questions, please contact our vendor coordinator.
Please use this form to apply for a vendor booth space at Peace Village Festival (PVF).
1) Please read and fill out this application completely. (Your payment will not be submitted with your application).
2) Once it has been completed, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
3) You will receive a copy of your application by email, sent to you at the email address you provided in this application. Please save it for your records.
4) If you don’t receive a copy of your application by email, please check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.
5) Please add this email address to your email application’s contact list so that you receive messages from our vendor coordinator: VendingPVF@gmail.com. This is very important, because this is how we will be communicating with you.
6) If you need more info or need to contact our vendor coordinator, please send a message to that same email address.
7) Within a day or 2 (or so) after you submit your application, you will receive an email response from our vendor coordinator confirming that your application has been received and accepted (or not accepted if we have run out of booth spaces). If accepted, there will be simple instructions on how to submit your payment, using the payment method you selected in the application.
8) If your application has been accepted, please send your payment right away, following the simple instructions you received in your confirmation email. It is important that you submit your payment promptly to secure your booth at the current pricing Tier. We need to be in receipt of your full payment by June 3rd for Tier 1 pricing, and by June 16th for Tier 2 pricing.
9) After we have received your payment, you will receive one more email message from us with info about your arrival and setup.
Please note that items below with a red asterisk after their name * must be filled out or you won’t be able to submit your application. If a field or question does not apply, please put N/A or None into the space provided. If you forget to fill out all items, when you click the “Submit” button, you will be returned to this page, and the items to be filled out will be high-lighted.
"*" indicates required fields