Peace Village Festival
August 19-21, 2016
Vendor Agreement & Online Vendor Application
1) Right to Sell: Peace Village Festival (PVF) grants You, the Vendor, the right to sell, distribute, display, or provide—and Vendor agrees to sell, distribute, display, or provide—at the market site, only the items and/or services listed and described on the Vendor Application: nothing else, especially food (unless, of course, you are applying for a food booth).
2) Booth Space: PVF will provide space at the festival site for the exclusive use of the Vendor. Space is 10’x10’—as is: you provide your own tables, chairs, canopy, and/or other accoutrements.
3) Cost of Booth: 1st tier: $300- per booth, for the first 20 booths that are paid in full, or until July 19th (whichever comes first). 2nd tier: $350 after first tier ends. Some 10′ Wide x 20′ Deep booths are available: 1st tier: $375 / 2nd tier: $425. The 1st tier ends when 20 booths total of both 10’x10′ + 10’x20′ booths have been sold AND paid in full, or by July 19th, whichever comes first.) Payment can be made by Check or Money Order (sent by mail) or by Credit Card or PayPal, using the PayPal buttons at the bottom of this page.
4) Electricity ~ IMPORTANT INFO ~ Electricity at the site is very limited. If you need electricity, please let us know on your application form what you need it for and how much you need (in watts). Each non-food booth is allotted a maximum of 150 Watts of Electricity, only if it is included on your application and paid for in advance. (Food Vendors, please talk to us about your electricity needs.) PLEASE bring a 25′ extension cord and—if you need more than one outlet—a power strip. $15 extra for electricity for non-food booths / $25 extra for electricity for food booths.
5) Vendor shall pay PVF the agreed upon amount for the use of the designated booth space, to be paid in full prior to the event.
6) Set Up Friday Morning: Vendor agrees to set up his/her booth in the designated space on Friday, August 19th, between 8:00am–2:00pm, or, by special arrangement with our vendor coordinator, on Thursday evening the 18th. Booths must be fully set up and open for business by 3:00pm on Friday and by 11:30am on Saturday & Sunday. All cars must be moved off the meadow & parked in the parking lot by 2pm Friday, and will remain off the meadow until the end of the show on Sunday night. No overnight parking on the meadow.
7) Market Hours: Vendor agrees to have his/her booth open for business for the full time of the artisans’ market from (at least) 3:00pm–8:30pm Friday, & 11:30am-8:30pm on Saturday & Sunday. If Vendor has lights, they are welcome to stay open until 11:30pm Friday and Saturday, and 11:00pm Sunday.
8) Break Down: No cars will be allowed back on the meadow until after the Festival closes at 11:00pm on Sunday, August 21st and all participants have left the meadow. Vendor agrees to break down his/her booth and remove everything they brought with them, either late that night (actually very early Monday morning), or by 12 noon on Monday, August 22nd.
9) Vendor Camping: Vendor fee includes camping for 2 people in or behind your booth. Camping at your booth is highly recommended for optimal booth security. Please mark on your vendor application if you will be camping at your booth, and if so, if one other person will be joining you.
10) Pool & Spa passes are extra: $10- per person per day/$25- per person for 3 days. Pool and Spa are closed Monday for cleaning. We will try to have the showers available briefly on Monday morning. Each person needs their own Pool/Spa pass, if they want to use those facilities: warm swimming pool, hot mineral soaking pool, steam bath, dry sauna, and showers.
11) Event Passes: Included in your vendor fee, you receive 2 weekend camping passes (w/o pool/spa/showers). You may purchase extra weekend camping passes, 3-day passes (w/o camping or spa), and/or 1-day passes only for helpers at your booth, not for guests. There is a max of 4 passes per booth: the 2 that are included + up to 2 that you can purchase. See the Online Vendor Application below for prices. Note: 10′ x 20′ Food Booths receive 4 weekend camping passes (w/o pool/spa/showers), included with their booth.
12) Vendor shall keep their booth area clean and sanitary at all times. Vendor shall be responsible for removing any and all trash, recycling, and compost from his/her booth and surrounding area, and for disposing of it in the designated containers provided onsite. Please clean your site fully before leaving and take everything with you. This is a “leave no trace” event.
13) Vendor is responsible for providing the entire contents of his/her booth including, but not limited to: decorations, costumes (if desired), and fixtures needed to complete his/her booth, including a Canopy for shade—which is ESSENTIAL—and tables, chairs, display racks, etc.
14) Vendor is responsible for complying with all county fire & safety regulations, and for food booths, health department requirements. Food Booths must have a temporary restaurant permit, and at least one person in the booth needs to have a food handler’s license. Please be sure to get these from the Jackson County Health Department well in advance of the festival.
15) Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold PVF, its producers, sponsors, staff, and Jackson WellSprings harmless from any claims or causes of action arising out of, or in any way connected with, the activities of the Vendor, or sale by the Vendor to the attendees of its products and/or services at PVF.
16) If in the judgment of PVF the operation of the booth or the quality of the merchandise or services does not meet the requirements of this agreement, or if the vendor is in default of any other term of this agreement, PVF may terminate this agreement in part or in its entirety at any time.
17) Vendor may terminate this agreement at any time prior to the event with the understanding that all fees paid to PVF will be forfeited by Vendor. Once set up at the event, vendor agrees to stay set up for the full event, until 8:30pm Sunday (or until 11:00pm with lights).
18) Sales or Distribution of the following items are prohibited: alcohol, illegal substances, animals, guns, other weapons, and toy weapons. Please do not bring any food or beverages to sell unless you are registered as a Food Vendor.
19) No Dogs, No Alcohol, and No Drugs at the Artisans Market or anywhere at PVF.
20) TO HONOR THE CHILDREN: If you feel so inspired, we encourage you to have at your booth a free activity for children. This can be very simple, such as a game, a project, or any activity… even stickers or balloons to give away… no sugar or artificially sweetened candies or beverages please. This has been a fun and popular aspect of this festival. Thank you for honoring the children!
Please read the above Vendor Agreement and the Online Vendor Application below. All the information you need should be here, or elsewhere on this site. If you have further questions, please contact our vendor coordinator.
Online Vendor Application
Please use this form to apply for a vendor booth space at Peace Village Festival (PVF). Please fill it out completely, then click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. You will receive a copy of your application by email. Please save it for your records. Then either use the PayPal buttons at the bottom of this page to submit your booth fee (paying either by Credit Card or PayPal), or mail a check or money order to us with your booth fee and any associated costs.
Please note that items below with a brown asterisk/star after their name *must* be filled out or you won’t be able to submit your application. If a field or question does not apply, please put “N/A” or “None” into the space provided. If you forget to flll out any essential item(s), when you click the “Submit” button, you will be returned to this page, and the items to be filled out will be high-lighted.
If you need a hard copy of your Vendor Application (for your files, or to send a copy with the check or money order you are mailing to us, please download a copy by clicking here:
Vendor Agreement to Sign & Mail. Once it has downloaded, please print out a copy. Then Fill It Out, Sign It, and Mail It to us at the mailing address on the application. If you are paying by check or money order, please remember to include it in the envelope with your completed application.